Conditions of entry
Visitors, staff, and clients are not permitted to enter our premises if they:
- are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistentcough, shortness of breath, fever),
- have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive forCOVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious),
- are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19,
- reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19, or
-have returned from international travel and failed to observe thegovernment requirement to quarantine for 14 days.
Visitors staff, and clients who are not subject to any of the above conditions forexclusion must be willing and able to agree to the following requirements to:
More about COVID Safe businesses
- leave the site immediately if they become unwell, after notifying astaff member,
- at all times, maintain social distancing measures (as per the NSW Healthguidelines) with respect to other visitors and staff,
- maintain good personal hand hygiene by washing their hands regularly andthoroughly and/or using hand sanitiser,
- maintain good respiratory hygiene by coughing or sneezing into theirelbow or a tissue, and then disposing of tissues immediately,
- provide Better Fruit Milk & More with their name, contact details and consent to providing their name and contact details to the NSW Department of Health or any other third-party government department, as required to enable contact tracing procedures,
- acknowledge that they may be asked to wait, or be refused entry, to the Better Fruit Milk & More warehouse in the event that the site has reached its total capacity under NSW Health social distancing requirements,
- respond accurately to the following questions if asked by staff; Are you or anyoneyou live with currently undergoing testing or awaiting results for the COVID-19virus? Have you or anyoneyou live with tested positive for the COVID-19 virus and have not beenmedically cleared as non-contagious? Do you have anyflu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness ofbreath, fever)?
- acknowledge the right of Nick’s Food & Better Fruit to refuse entryor request their departure from our sites at any time and for any reason, and
- at all times, treat staff and other visitors with respect.